Sometimes its just fun to lay out all your materials and just play!
Here I have everything ready to make something new for The Tiny Bee.
I’m using (from left to right):
- Fimo and Sculpey polymer clay
- pink scribbles fabric paint (to draw pink cheeks)
- American Crafts glitter
- Polymer clay rolling pin
- Darice head pins and eye pins
- Freezer Paper, plastic sculpting tools, and some first attempts at cupcake keychains
- Bake and Bond liquid Sculpey for gluing pieces together
- Duff fondant cutter set
- Silicon molds from Martha Stewart and Mold Muse (best molds EVER)
Stay tuned to see what I came up with!