is a fashion website where members use photos of clothes and accessories to create style “sets” that resemble the product pages in fashion magazines. Members can use the photos in the Polyvore database or upload their own. I opened an account for the tiny bee and added my Etsy shop items to my account. Pretty soon other Polyvore members began using my red resin stud earrings in their fashion sets and driving free traffic straight to my shop.
Want free traffic of your own? Setting up a Polvore account is easy, here’s how :
1. Register for a free account at Polyvore.com ( I used my business name).
2. Install the “clip to Polyvore” button by dragging it onto your bookmark bar.
3. Clip items from your online shop. There’s no need to add a link back to your store, Polyvore does it for you.
4. Tag your images using descriptive keywords. Polyvore users search by color, shape, and function (i.e earrings, shirt, jacket) so add tags that will help your products be found.
5. Use your product photos to create sets of your own to draw buyer attention. Their iPhone app is great for this as well. Other ways of drawing attention: join groups, enter contests, cross market with social media share buttons.
6. Sit back and wait for the new free traffic from your Polyvore account.
Follow me on Polyvore @ the tiny bee